Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ... Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ...   I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Hi every1 ...

I've been absent for a bit over a week ...

Sorry I didn't mention it in advance, but I had no idea the reason for me being away would have totally "knocked me out" as he managed to do ...

Now - as I am by myself again I'm all yours Smile and next time when I'll be absent I'll tell you in advance.

BTW - The LMAO's POTW "contest" is atleast 2 weeks behind of announcing winners and if I remember right it was GRIMMY's turn to pick up winner the last time.
So, Grimmy - do the honours and pick the next winner. You can PM it to me OR reply to this topic.

Also about the Sat Chat - I haven't been around 2 - 3 Sats now, but feel free to go to the box and chat.
I'll be around too as my "holidaying" is over.

(((HUGS))) to all Smile

FMA
Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ...   I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi everyone ...

Just a quick update ...

I've been real busy with work and everything lately and I am so sorry for not being around as much as I should have been ...

I promise to make it all up to you Smile

I am thinking of new exciting things for LMAO!'s spring and will post of them shortly ...

I have missed you all so much! Smile

TTYS Smile

(((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LMAO living room-
Jump to: