Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm alive.....kinda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissHaHa
LMAO!
LMAO!
MissHaHa

I'm alive.....kinda Empty
PostSubject: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:10 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all LMAOers!!!!

I kick startewd the new year with a fabulolus dose of the flu!!!!! Sad

I was sick on the 30th, and by New Years eve I was a shivering mess. I woke up briefly to watch the count down but then passed out....unfortunately not from alcohol this year Sad And to make things even more pleasantly uncomfortable, it has been no less than 41 YES 41 degrees, dropping to a low 0f 38 during this time! So I have been sweating in places I didn't know had sweat glands! Shocked

My partner and I have been in hell since then, I now have a wonderfully chesty cough and sinus pain. The only good news is that I have been too sick to go to work, and when I do go back on Tuesday it will be my last day before my holidays begin....lmaooo.

Now that I'm not so dizzy, I can look at the computer without wanting to hurl so thought it best I drop in and explain my absence.

Well, I'm off to curl up on the couch and get retro (been watching a lot of old movies.....well, from my childhood, todays pick: Goonies).

See you all when the snot has cleared....lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 am

(((HUGS)))

So sorry to hear you've been so ill ... Sad

+41C and a flu ... OMG - I would never survive ...
We've had +1 to +3C here lately which is WARM LOL. Oh, and we don't have snow!!! It's very weird at this time of the year. Grass is still sorta green outside Smile

My NYE wasn't too much fun either. Luckily I had friends online to keep me company as I WAS HOME ALONE!!! All my friends were traveled to meet their families / relatives / just on holiday. It was just me and Veuve Cliquot demi sec (could have been vorse company LOL).

Alright - I'm also back to work (yesterday) and it SUCKS! The 1,5 week holiday went so fast Sad

Now I gotta get up & go ...

I'll e-mail ya later today - lots to tell Smile

Get well ASAP Smile (((HUGS)))

Marjo Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth
Grimmy
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
Grimmy

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:52 pm

These things happen when you pass thirty OMG i have all this to come
Back to top Go down
MissHaHa
LMAO!
LMAO!
MissHaHa

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:44 am

You bet Grimmy! On the morning of my 30th birthday I was welcomed to my 3rd decade with the FLU while on holiday in Port Douglas!!!!!

Man I can't get a break - getting older sux Sad

P.S I'm just in a bad mood 'cause I still feel like crap.
Back to top Go down
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Awww Hiss HaHa ... Sad

(((HUGE HUGS)))

I'm now going to type you an e-mail ... but first I will eat ... HUNGRY Sad
Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth
Grimmy
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
Grimmy

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:49 pm

hope all is well now hunni

glad its a long time till i reach 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm alive.....kinda   I'm alive.....kinda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm alive.....kinda
Page 1 of 1