Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chicken farmer."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ABQAIQ ANIMAL
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
ABQAIQ ANIMAL

chicken farmer." Empty
PostSubject: chicken farmer."   chicken farmer." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:50 am

A woman walks into her accountant's office and tells him that she needs help to fill in her tax return. The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask a few questions." He gets her name, address, national insurance number, etc., and then asks, "What is your occupation?" The woman replies, "I'm a whore." The accountant balks and says, "No, no, no. That will never work. That is much too crass. Let's try to rephrase that." The woman says, "OK, I'm a prostitute." "No, that is still too crude. Try again." They both think for a minute, then the woman states, "I'm a chicken farmer." The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?" "Well, I raised over 5,000 cocks last year."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Grimmy
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
Grimmy

chicken farmer." Empty
PostSubject: Re: chicken farmer."   chicken farmer." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:22 pm

lmao nice 1 m8
Back to top Go down

chicken farmer."
Page 1 of 1