Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ABQAIQ ANIMAL
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
ABQAIQ ANIMAL

A Woman Empty
PostSubject: A Woman   A Woman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:37 am

A Woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor apartment when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing. "God, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die." As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms. While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do you give head?" "No!" she shrieked, aghast.
So, he dropped her. As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her. "Do you screw?" he asked. "Of course not!" she exclaimed. He dropped her, too.
The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor. "I suck! I screw! I'll do any and everything you sexually desire!!" she screamed in panic.
The man replied, "Slut," and dropped her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Grimmy
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
Grimmy

A Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Woman   A Woman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:51 pm

lmao & stolen thx M8
Back to top Go down

A Woman
Page 1 of 1