Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way to success...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ABQAIQ ANIMAL
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
ABQAIQ ANIMAL

The way to success... Empty
PostSubject: The way to success...   The way to success... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:28 am

The way to success...

Jack was walking around when he noticed a ladder that went up into the clouds.
After climbing to the first cloud he met a stinky, unattractive woman who said, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Jack chose to climb the ladder.
At the next cloud he met a slightly better looking woman who said "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Figuring it only gets better, Jack chose to climb the ladder some more.
At the next cloud, he met a very attractive woman who said, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Things were getting better the higher he got, so Jack chose to climb the ladder even more.
At the fourth cloud, he met the most gorgeous woman to ever grace the universe. She looked at him seductively and begged, "Have sex with me or climb the ladder to success." Jack was extremely tempted to satisfy his urges but still, he climbed that ladder to success.
At the fifth cloud, Jack was startled when a greasy, 500lb. naked man with A pimply penis grabbed him. Jack asked, "Who are you?" To which he replied, "I'm Cess".
Back to top Go down

The way to success...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LMAO FunMode FORUM :: Jokes :: Male-
Jump to: