Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There was this virgin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ABQAIQ ANIMAL
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
ABQAIQ ANIMAL

There was this virgin Empty
PostSubject: There was this virgin   There was this virgin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 am

There was this virgin that was going out on a date for the first time and she told her grandmother about it.
So, the grandmother says sit here and let me tell you about those young boys.
He is going to try to kiss you, and you are going to like that but, don't let him do that.
He is going to try to feel your breast, and you are going to like that but, don't let him do that.
He is going to try to put his hand between your legs, and you are going to like that but, don't let him do that.
But most important, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are really going to like that BUT --- DON'T ever let him do that, it will disgrace the family.
With that bit of advice, the granddaughter went on her date and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it.
So, the next day she told her grandmother that her date went just like she said.
She said grandmother, "I didn't let him kiss me, or touch my breasts. And I wouldn't let him put his hand between my legs. I did just what you told me.
When he tried tried to get on top of me, I used my intelligence and thought about what you said. I turned over, got on top of him, and disgraced HIS family.
Back to top Go down
Grimmy
LMAO! Silver Member
LMAO! Silver Member
Grimmy

There was this virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: There was this virgin   There was this virgin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

There was this virgin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LMAO FunMode FORUM :: Jokes :: Female-
Jump to: