Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange recipes....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissHaHa
LMAO!
LMAO!
MissHaHa

Strange recipes.... Empty
PostSubject: Strange recipes....   Strange recipes.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Strange recipes.... Dog_po10

Deep Shit Cookies

---------------------------CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS------------
1/2 c Honey
2/3 c (1 and 1/3 stick) butter, margarine, or lard
1 Egg
1 ts Vanilla or peppermint extract
2 c Whole wheat flour
1/3 c Cocoa powder
Grape-nuts(tm) cereal

--------------------------GINGERBREAD INGREDIENTS----------
1/4 c Honey
1/4 c Molasses
2/3 Cup(1 and 1/3 stick) butter or margarine, or lard
1 Egg
2 And 1/3 cups whole wheat
-flour
Spices-ginger, cinnamon, cloves to taste(maybe 1/2 tsp each)
Grape-nuts(tm) cereal

----------------------------------MIX-INS------------------
Coconut tapeworms)
Chocolate chips
Butterscotch chips
Peanut butter chips
Cooked spaghetti or ramen noodles roundworms)
Corn
Peanuts
M&ms

Last warning-many of you may not want to read this! this is the recipe for little gator's famous "Deep Shit Cookies"

There are two flavors-chocolate (dark brown), and gingerbread light brown)

I seldom measure carefully so amounts may need adjustment, especially on flavoring. The cookies are dense and not very sweet, this is necesssary so that they will keep their shape during baking. If you use white flour or sugar they may be tastier but they won't look like shit.

To make:
Microwave the honey till it bubbles about 1 minute). Add the butter, I've been told using lard makes for a more realistic texture and softer cookie) and the molasses, if any. Add the egg, mix well, then mix in all the other stuff. Add mix-ins of your choice to some or all of the batter.

Chill 1 hour in the freezer or several hours in the fridge. Roll dough logs of random length and the diameter of cat poops. Roll logs in grape-nuts and bake at 350 degrees till done maybe 10 to 15 minutes but with my flaky oven you never know). Note: someone with a reliable oven says it's closer to 20 minutes for him. thanks Paul!)

Serve in a disposable cat litter box on a bed of grape nuts, with a cat litter scoop. I hear you get lovely effects by decorating the box and scoop with melted chocolate or pudding. I imagine brown sugar might work as a substitute for the new clumping litters, but I haven't tried it. I've been told that mixing brown sugar with the grapenuts "sweetens up the cookie a bit while still looking truly hideous."
Back to top Go down
MissHaHa
LMAO!
LMAO!
MissHaHa

PostSubject: Re: Strange recipes....   Strange recipes.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:56 pm

Strange recipes.... Watert10

Sex In A Pan
Also knows as: BETTER THAN SEX

1/2 Cup butter
1 c Flour
1/4 c Sugar
2 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese at room temperature
1/2 Cup icing sugar
30 Oz. carton cool whip
1 6 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding
3 c Milk
1 pt Whipping cream

Preheat oven to 350*F Mix first three ingredients to a fine crumb consistency. Press into a spring foam pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Beat together cream cheese, icing sugar and Cool Whip and pour into cooled shell. Beat together milk and chocolate pudding until thick. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Whip cream and pour over chocolate mixture. Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
The SAINT
LMAO! Platinum member
LMAO! Platinum member
The SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Strange recipes....   Strange recipes.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:42 am

Wild Turkey Candy

Ingredients
1/4 cup soft butter
1/3 cup Wild Turkey Bourbon
1 lb. Powdered sugar (you may need more if too runny)

1 bag (about 1 1/2 lbs.) chocolate chips

1 to 1 1/2 bags of pecans

Instructions
Mix butter, sugar and bourbon together till stiff.

Melt chocolate chips in microwave then stir.

Roll the wild turkey mixture into small oval shapes (keeping powdered sugar on hands makes it less sticky) about as big as the pecan. Put pecan 1/2 on each side of ball and dip narrow side in chocolate. Set and serve.

Makes about 100 pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange recipes....   Strange recipes.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange recipes....
Page 1 of 1