Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, register and JOIN today - you'll have fun - QUARANTEED =) Bring your friends also - the more the merrier =D

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helsinki ... my area ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

Helsinki ... my area ... Empty
PostSubject: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Not sure if this is suitable travel topic, but ...
MAYBE one day one of you will pay me a visit ... LOL

About Helsinki ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsinki

Vuosaari - the suburb where I live ...

Vuosaari (Swedish: Nordsjö) is a district in the City of Helsinki, Finland. It is located by the sea in East Helsinki, and with its area of 15.38 km² is geographically the largest district in the city. It also has two Helsinki Metro stations, Rastila and Vuosaari

Vuosaari is one of the fastest-growing areas in Helsinki. The number of inhabitants has been increasing rapidly since early 1990s, and continues to grow as new residential areas are being built. Currently (1.1.2006) the number of people living in Vuosaari is 33,500, and it is estimated that by 2010 it will be around 40,000.

Among other things, Vuosaari is noted for its nature and large, relatively unspoilt recreational seashore areas. One of these is Uutela, a popular nature park located in the southeastern corner of Vuosaari. The continual planning of new residential zones has in fact raised criticism, as many people would rather preserve Vuosaari's closeness to nature.

Vuosaari is the location of a new major seaport in Helsinki, the Vuosaari Harbour. Its construction has started and it should be ready for use in 2008. The new harbour project remains another subject of some controversy even after the decision to build it was made in 2002.

As of 2005 7,7% of the population of Vuosaari are foreign citizens and 11,6% have been born outside of Finland. This has given the neighborhood an overtly multi-cultural image in Finnish folklore, even though the percentage is higher in many other places in the Capital Region.

These photos are taken by me and they are taken from the street where I live Smile

Helsinki ... my area ... Kuva075aHelsinki ... my area ... Kuva069aHelsinki ... my area ... Kuva074a

Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth
The SAINT
LMAO! Platinum member
LMAO! Platinum member
The SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:24 am

^^^^ hey it looks like som giant gates to some harbour opening up to the rest of the world..................LOL
Back to top Go down
The SAINT
LMAO! Platinum member
LMAO! Platinum member
The SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:26 am

^^^^ i see it now its 3 x photo's - damn i need an optical appointment or another very large absolut................LMAO !

ooooooooooooooooooops!
Back to top Go down
FunModeAdmin
LMAO!
LMAO!
FunModeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:07 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

Do you want me to post those pics in bigger size??? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lmao.forumotion.com AND www.myspace.com/thepolicyoftruth
The SAINT
LMAO! Platinum member
LMAO! Platinum member
The SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:10 am

no its ok you get your point accross

i still think my veiw is better...........lol
Back to top Go down
The SAINT
LMAO! Platinum member
LMAO! Platinum member
The SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:09 am

Helsinki ... my area ... Lmao22

i hate it when im right,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helsinki ... my area ...   Helsinki ... my area ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helsinki ... my area ...
Page 1 of 1